We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul UBR 2.0 Carbine Stock w/ Buffer Tube – AR15/M4 – MAG482
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The UBR GEN2 is an adjustable stock for the AR15/M4, designed to offer the same strength and stability as a fixed stock with a consistent and comfortable cheek weld in any position.
An update of the revolutionary Utility/Battle Rifle (UBR) stock, the UBR GEN2 features a fixed cheek piece to provide a consistent cheek weld in any of its 9 positions, and is compatible with Carbine as well as A5-length buffer systems. Designed to accommodate large bore AR calibers and withstand severe impacts, the UBR GEN2 is nearly five ounces lighter while retaining all the durability its predecessor was legendary for.
Comes standard with front and rear QD sling attachment points, two footman’s loops, the ergonomic MOE SL™ angled-toe rubber butt-pad, and customizable storage compartment. Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on a durable custom Receiver Extension tube (included) to accommodate the common M4 carbine buffer and spring as well as aftermarket A5 buffer systems*
- Solid “fixed stock” lockup and consistent cheek weld in all positions
- 9-Position LOP adjustability
- Adjustment lever requires only gross motor movement to operate yet the entire stock remains streamlined and anti-snag
- Enhanced lock mechanism with dual locking pawls for maximum drop strength and shock resistance
- Multi-shell construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Storage Compartment in tail of stock is removable and the door is reversible for user preference
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts
- Front – QD swivel mount for ambidextrous one-point QD sling mounting
- Left/Right Rear – Rotation-limited QD swivel sling mounts fit up to 1.5″ push-button swivels
- Bottom – 1.25″ sling loop (additonal loop accessible when Storage Compartment is removed)
- Weight, w/Receiver Extension: 21.3 oz.
- Length: 8.5-12.5 in.
- Width, max: 1.7 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 4.0 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~15.6 in.
*The UBR GEN2 includes the required custom Receiver Extension tube, Buffer Spacer, and all mounting hardware. A carbine buffer and spring (M4 or SR25 length) or A5 buffer and spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included.
**Specifications based on factory configuration
Have Questions About this Product?
How fast? Well I sure as hell didn’t pay for overnight shipping but the day after I ordered this puppy, it was being placed in my arms by the mail guy. Excellent service from this company and will absolutely be purchasing from them again! The product is also freakin awesome. Buy it.