An Upgrade With More Consistent And Comfortable Cheek Weld Adjustment
The Magpul UBR Gen 2.0 Carbine Stock is an update of the original Utility/Battle Rifle stock for the AR15/M4 platform. It offers similar strength and stability but with more consistent cheek weld adjustment in any position.
These Gen 2 Rifle Stocks adjust to 9 different positions so you can set up to establish a comfortable, consistent cheek weld and shoot more accurately.
Fits Solid And Stable With No Rattling
The Magpul UBR Gen 2.0 Carbine Stock fits solid and stable with no rattling which is substantial to improve the overall balance of the rifle. It’s compatible with Carbine as well as A5 and SR-25 length buffer systems designed to accommodate large bore AR calibers and withstand severe impacts.
The UBR Gen 2 has multi-shell construction that provides a solid foundation but also lightweight nearly five ounces lighter than the original UBR while retaining all its durability and functionality.
- Mounts on a durable custom Receiver Extension tube (included) to accommodate the common M4 carbine buffer and spring as well as aftermarket A5 buffer systems*
- Solid “fixed stock” lockup and consistent cheek weld in all positions
- 9-Position LOP adjustability
- Adjustment lever requires only gross motor movement to operate yet the entire stock remains streamlined and anti-snag
- Enhanced lock mechanism with dual locking pawls for maximum drop strength and shock resistance
- Multi-shell construction provides a solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Storage Compartment in tail of stock is removable and the door is reversible for user preference
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Front – QD swivel mount for ambidextrous one-point QD sling mounting
- Left/Right Rear – Rotation-limited QD swivel sling mounts fit up to 1.5″ push-button swivels
- Bottom – 1.25″ sling loop (additional loop accessible when Storage Compartment is removed)
- Weight, w/Receiver Extension: 21.3 oz.
- Length: 8.5-12.5 in.
- Width, max: 1.7 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 4.0 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~15.6 in.
- *The UBR GEN2 includes the required custom Receiver Extension tube, Buffer Spacer, and all mounting hardware. A carbine buffer and spring (M4 or SR25 length) or A5 buffer and spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included.
- **Specifications based on factory configuration.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is my 3-gun AR and I never found a stock that worked the way I like with the run-n-gun style of shooting... This is it. From every position I am more accurate. Feels solid gets rid of that AR rattle.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Chris. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
How fast? Well I sure as hell didn’t pay for overnight shipping but the day after I ordered this puppy, it was being placed in my arms by the mail guy. Excellent service from this company and will absolutely be purchasing from them again! The product is also freakin awesome. Buy it.