We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Magpul M3 20 Rd Magazine – 308 Win/7.62NATO Caliber – Fits DPMS/SR25/LaRue OBR – MAG291
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Improved And Highly Reliable 20-Round Magazine
The Magpul M3 20 Rd Magazine is a lightweight high-reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles. This magazine brings many of the M3 improvements to the 20-round 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester SR-25 magazine form factor. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and SAAMI-spec ammunition, the Magpul M3 20 Rd Magazine is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
Anti-glare Translucent MagLevel Windows
Magpul M3 20 Rd Magazine feature anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body. It has a painted indicator on the spring that allows for easy determination of rounds inside the magazine. Designed with a ribbed gripping surface, the new aggressive front and rear texture promote positive magazine handling. The high-quality stainless steel spring inside is corrosion-resistant and the integrated follower is self-lubricating with an anti-tilt feature for increased reliability. The Magpul M3 20 Rd Magazine also has flared floorplate yet slim enough for use with tight double and triple magazine pouches.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62×51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design.
- NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
- To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.