Easy To Install PMAG 5-Round Limiter Great For Hunting Applications
The Magpul PMAG 5 Rd Limiter is designed for sporting and hunting applications to restrict the rounds of the magazine. This limiter is intended as a temporary mag capacity reduction and it works by reducing the magazine capacity by five rounds.
It’s easy to install with no tools required and can be attached to the magazine body with no permanent modification. This accessory is great for 10 round magazines to use for areas that require a 5-round restriction for hunting.
Reduce 10, 20, or 25 Round Magazine’s Capacity By 5 Rounds
The Magpul PMAG 5 Rd Limiter is applicable for use in 10, 20, or 25 round 7.62×51 LR/SR GEN M3 PMAG bodies. The limiter works by replacing the lower spring attachment point (locking plate) and converts a 10, 20, or 25 round magazine capacity to be reduced by 5 rounds.
If you got 10 round Gen M3 Pmags and only 5 rounds are allowed per regulations, this limiter is a great accessory for limiting the magazine to a legal hunting limit.
- Reduce your magazine capacity by 5 rounds without making any permanent modifications
- Simple, tool-less installation that can be done in less than two minutes
- The limiter can be installed on all LR/SR GEN M3 PMAG 10, 20, and 25 round magazines
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The PMAG 5 Rd Limiter will NOT make a banned magazine legal!
- This product is intended for TEMPORARY capacity reduction of PMAG LR/SR GEN M3 magazines.
- This product does not constitute a permanent capacity reduction.
- The user is responsible for knowing applicable laws in any jurisdiction that restricts magazines based on capacity or regulates magazine capacity for hunting.
- Please check all state and locality laws and regulations to determine the legality of your host ammunition magazines.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.