Precision Adjustable Stock With Tool-Less Length-Of-Pull And Cheekpiece Height Adjustment
The Magpul PRS Gen 3 is a field precision adjustable stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/308 platforms. It features a tool-less length of pull and cheekpiece height adjustment for ultimate comfort and stability that provides a tactical advantage during operation. It has a unique design for a universal fit for many different types of receiver extensions (buffer tubes).
Provides A Reliable And Stable Interface
The Magpul PRS Gen 3 has solid adjustments for length of pull and cheekpiece height via aluminum detent knobs. It provides a reliable and stable interface which is exclusively intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles.
Optimized For Rifle-Length Receiver Extensions
The Magpul PRS Gen 3 offers nearly a universal fit for all buffer tubes and is optimized for rifle-length receiver extensions but will also mount to many mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes*. It also includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for a rear monopod mounting.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer but will also accommodate mil-spec sized M4 Carbine and many A5-length tubes with standard Castle Nuts and End Plates (not included)*
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive-locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear – rotation-limited QD sling swivel mounts (swivels not included)
- Rear – 1.25″ aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- PRS GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock
- Weight: 27.8 oz.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 31.2 oz.
- Weight, w/carbine receiver extension: 31.7 oz.
- Length, max: 11.5-12.9 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 1.4 in.
- LOP, M16 Collapsed: ~14.3 in.
- LOP, M16 Extended: ~15.7 in.
- Cheek Height Adjustment Range: 0.8 in.
- *Due to the wide variety of designs and dimensions of carbine receiver extensions as well as the associated mounting hardware, proper fit cannot be guaranteed. Mounting to a rifle-length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and function.
- **Specifications based on factory configuration.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Quality product and fast shipping!
Thanks for the review! We're glad you're happy with the quality and shipping.
Very happy with the product. Pleased with the transaction and timely shipping. Good people to deal with. Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to have helped you out and we hope you will continue to shop with us.
Great stock at a great price, plenty of adjustment for most shooters. Downside is that it is a heavy stock.
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Great look of od green and feels like great quality, not that cheap plastic type feel. Definitely recommend. A1 a2 buffer tube required.
Only complaint is that the cheek rest doesn't rise as high as you'd think nor does the back come out as far as some may need. Well worth the price and is on 2 of my rifles.