This single-stage, non-adjustable, drop-in trigger boasts a solid 4.5-pound pull weight and is pre-assembled in Hard coat Anodized aluminum housing (complete with rubber urethane feet) for immediate competition, hunting, and tactical applications right out of the box.
Carved from American A2 steel, the Trigger, Disconnect, and Hammer are all Nitride Heat-Treated to 70 Rockwell case hardness for ultimate strength and corrosion resistance.
Includes custom-fit stainless steel KNS Precision™ Anti-walk Pins for both standard AR and POF-USA ambidextrous lower receivers.
**Will not work with DPMS 308 lowers that have straight trigger guards or with Sig 716 lowers**
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
POF Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All POF-USA firearms have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and have a limited lifetime warranty. POF-USA firearms are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for the life of the firearm regardless of ownership.
- Normal maintenance is not covered by the warranty and it is the responsibility of the owner to assure the weapon is properly maintained. All labor and /or replacement parts at the discretion of POF-USA are free of charge.
- Shipping to and from our facilities, government fees, damages caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damages due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, remanufactured, or other no non-standard ammunition, consequential or incidental damages and /or expenses, any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- In order to help us assist you better, please register your firearm through our Warranty Registration.
- For further technical assistance or to obtain warranty information on your POF-USA firearm, email technical support at email@example.com
- Altering or modifying parts is dangerous and will void the warranty. Your POF-USA firearm was manufactured to perform properly with the original parts as designed. It is your responsibility to make sure any parts you install are made for this firearm, installed correctly, and that neither the originals nor the replacement parts are altered or changed.
- Your POF-USA firearm is a complex precision tool with many parts that must operate correctly with other parts in order to maintain proper and safe operation. Putting your firearm together improperly or with incorrect or modified parts can result in a damaged firearm, serious personal injury, or death to you and/or others through malfunction.
- Always have a qualified armorer or gunsmith work on your POF-USA firearm systems or other firearms.