Made With the Highest Grade, Hardest, Longest-wearing Materials Available – Flat Tactical Trigger with 3.5-4lb Trigger Pull
The CMC Triggers’ Trigger Group is a 100% drop-in fire control upgrade. Go for this small pin patented one-piece flat tactical trigger assembly which installs in just minutes.
- 3.5-4 pound trigger pull – flat tactical trigger
- Patented one piece assembly
- Installs in minutes; Drops right in
- Installs with the supplied pins; No screws to adjust
- No cheap tricks or compromises; The good stuff only
- Full-strength rocket wire springs used; For fast lock-time and reliable discharge with factory or military ammo
- Tolerances of /- .001″ for all engagement surfaces like the hammer, trigger, disconnector and pins; Perfect precision
- Made with the highest grade, hardest, longest-wearing materials available; The good stuff that are strong and durable
- Assembly is contained in a high-grade 410 stainless steel housing; Safe and protected
- Factory-tuned for a superior trigger pull with minimum take-up and over-travel; Smooth to operate
- Fits Mil-Spec receivers; Mil-spec matched
- For small-pin lower receivers
Material: 410 stainless steel,
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
CMC Triggers Warranty Information
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on everything we build. With 33 years of experience in aerospace manufacturing, 95 years of combined machining experience, strong company values, and Christian morals, everyone can have the utmost confidence in buying CMC!
- You Can’t Go Wrong – With proper care, your CMC Trigger should last a lifetime.
- If your trigger should ever need adjustment, please return it for repair or replacement.
- CMC will refund the purchase price of any unaltered trigger or product within 30 days of purchase. Offer applies to purchases direct from CMC or participating dealers only.
- Products returned from dealers to CMC for credit must include proof of the customer’s purchase.
- Refund offer does not include the cost of shipping, handling, or other ancillary charges.
- Participating dealers are responsible for refunding their customers. CMC will be responsible for refunding the CMC dealer upon receipt of the returned products.
- Alteration, tampering or disassembly of the CMC Trigger voids all warranties, implied or expressed.
Telephone: (817) 563-6611
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have a Diamondback DB15WSB. The CMC trigger assembly has some small side to side play in it and the screws are tight. It did not seem to affect the effectiveness when shooting rifle for the first time.