Hiperfire X2S 2-Stage Drop In AR-15 Trigger – 3.5 lb Pull Weight
Hiperfire Drop-In Adjustable 2-Stage Trigger
The Hiperfire X2S trigger features an adjustable first stage, and a feather-light 1-1/2 pound second stage pull weight. This trigger uses Hiperfire’s Cam-Over Toggle Engine, which allows the trigger to be very light, without losing hammer energy, making the trigger more reliable. This semi-drop in design includes springs for adjusting the trigger’s weight, plus hammer and trigger pins.
Note: The Mod 1 curved trigger has a slightly longer first stage to “prep” the trigger press. Mod 2 Curved and Flat have a shorter first stage.
- Adjustable first stage between 2 and 3 pounds
- Minimal second stage wall with 1-1/2 pounds pull weight
- Imperceptible over-travel
- Cam-Over Toggle Engine delivers positive hammer strikes while minimizing pull weight
- Soft Start Lock-Up helps prevent flinching after the break for improved accuracy
- Trigger Type: Two-Stage
- Trigger Pull Weight: 3.5 – 4.5 Pounds Total
- First Stage: 2 – 3 Pound Adjustable Weight
- Second Stage: 1.5 Pounds
- Platform: AR-15
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Most Hiperfire product are warranted against original defects in materials and/or workmanship for the life of the product from the date of purchase. The warranty is VOID if the product has been modified. This warranty applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable.