Rise Armament BLITZ Elite Performance Drop-In AR-15 Trigger – Curved Bow w/ Anti-Walk Pins
Rise Armament Blitz Single Stage Trigger
The Rise Armament Blitz Single Stage Trigger features a 3.5 pound pull, and anti-walk pins for a full, hassle-free installation. This trigger also includes the Quik-Klik reset, which provides audible and tactical feedback so you can shorten your split times dramatically. Hardened S7 tool steel internals give the trigger the durability it needs to perform long term, in AR-15 or AR-10 pattern rifles.
Note: This trigger has two fitting screws that must be tightened regardless of trigger pin selection. Do not over-tighten or it will change the trigger pull weight.
- Includes anti-walk pins
- 3.5lb. single stage trigger
- Melonite coated internal parts
- Quik-Klik reset
- Hybrid trigger bow
- Fits most .308 and .223/5.56 AR style platforms
- Precision machined from high-grade, heat-treated S7 tool steel with a 6061 aluminum housing
- Quality-assured with high-tech inspection equipment
- Lightened hammer
- Drop safety feature
- Trigger Type: Single Stage
- Trigger Pull Weight: 3.5 Pounds
- Platform: AR-15
- Housing Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Trigger Material: Hardened S7 Steel
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Rise Armament Lifetime Warranty
- We have no doubt you’ll love our products. We’re so confident that we’ll let you buy—and try—our products with no risk. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return the item to the address below for a refund or replacement within 30 days. That’s right. You can buy a gun or accessory, shoot it, and return it if you aren’t completely satisfied.
- You must include a completed return form with your return. The product must be undamaged and in its original condition. Return it with the receipt in its original, unaltered packaging and with all included material such as manuals, decals, kits, etc.
- You are responsible for packaging the product so it is not damaged during shipping. To help ensure the product is not damaged, we recommend returning it in its original shipping box and packing materials. You may be charged for any damaged or lost items.
- Although you may return fired products, you may not return products that have been altered or modified. RISE Armament is not responsible for lost return shipments.
Our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at email@example.com. If there is a manufacturing defect, we will provide a replacement or refund—whichever you prefer.