Rise Armament ICONIC T22 Independent Two-Stage AR-15 Trigger
Rise Armament Iconic 2 Stage Trigger
The Iconic T22 Two-Stage Trigger features a unique dual-blade mechanism and an ultra-light 3 pound total pull weight. The smooth take-up and distinct wall of this two-stage design give it performance similar to a high-end single stage trigger. This design all but eliminates overtravel and creep, and drops right into your AR-15 lower with included anti-walk pins for easy installation.
Note: All the colors of the T22 have no internal differences – the housing will only be visible in a skeletonized lower receiver.
- CleanSplit Fully Independent Two-Stage Design
- Have-It-All Light Pull and Crisp Break Performance
- Smooth-Sliding Dual-Blade Design
- NoDoubt Second-Stage Wall for maximum feedback, flexibility, and control
- Icicle crisp and clean break
- Clear ’n’ Quick Reset — fast, easy-to-feel reset for quicker follow-up shots
- Wide, comfortable curved front trigger blade
- 1-lb. pull on first stage, 2-lb. pull on second stage (± ¼ lb. on each)
- StrongArm Hammer Springs to prevent light primer strikes
- Heavy-Hit Hardening on S7 steel parts finished with durable black nitride
- 6061 aerospace-grade aluminum housing for long-lasting durability
- Fast, easy elementary installation — just drop in lower and secure with the included anti-walk pins
- Compatible with AR-15s and AR-10s with mil-spec dimensions. Calibers include .223/5.56, .308, 6.5, and more
- Includes free anti-walk trigger pins
- Available in OD Green, Graphite Gray, or FDE
- Patents pending
- Backed by the ICONIC Best-of-Both-Worlds Performance Guarantee and RISE’s Lifetime Warranty
- Trigger Type: Two-Stage
- Trigger Pull Weight: 3 Pounds (1 lb. first stage, 2 lb. second stage)
- Platform: AR-15
- Housing Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Trigger Material: Hardened S7 Steel
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Rise Armament Lifetime Warranty
- We have no doubt you’ll love our products. We’re so confident that we’ll let you buy—and try—our products with no risk. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return the item to the address below for a refund or replacement within 30 days. That’s right. You can buy a gun or accessory, shoot it, and return it if you aren’t completely satisfied.
- You must include a completed return form with your return. The product must be undamaged and in its original condition. Return it with the receipt in its original, unaltered packaging and with all included material such as manuals, decals, kits, etc.
- You are responsible for packaging the product so it is not damaged during shipping. To help ensure the product is not damaged, we recommend returning it in its original shipping box and packing materials. You may be charged for any damaged or lost items.
- Although you may return fired products, you may not return products that have been altered or modified. RISE Armament is not responsible for lost return shipments.
Our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a manufacturing defect, we will provide a replacement or refund—whichever you prefer.