Springfield Armory Hellcat OSP Pistol with 13 and 11 Round Magazines
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Streamlight TLR-6 - Tactical Gun Light For Subcompact Handguns (With Laser) - Springfield Hellcat
Optics Ready Springfield Hellcat Pistol
The new Springfield Hellcat OSP makes a perfect EDC pistol, with a slim 1″ wide frame, optics-ready slide, and an texturing to enhance your grip. The Hellcat tucks neatly inside your waistband with a narrow frame and short 3″ barrel, with 11 round or 13 round capacity with the included magazines.
The Hellcat OSP (Optical Sight Pistol) also comes equipped an RMSc pattern optic cut, which fits a wide array of red dots for subcompact pistols. As a backup, you also get a U-Dot front and rear sight setup, with a tritium front ring and U-notched rear for a fast, accurate sight picture.
- RMSc Optic Footprint
- Compatible with Trijicon RMRcc, Sig Sauer Romeo Zero, and More
- Durable Melonite Finish on Barrel and Slide
- U-Dot Night Sights – Tritium front with curved rear sight
- Flat Face Trigger for consistent takeup and break
- Adaptive Grip Texture grips
- Caliber: 9mm
- Class: Compact
- Capacity: 13+1, 11+1
- Barrel Length: 3″
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:10
- Length: 6″
- Height: 4″ w/ Flush Mag, 4.5″ w/ Extended Mag
- Weight: 17.9 oz w/ Flush Mag, 18.3 oz w/ Extended Mag
- Sights: Tritium U-Dot Sight
- Grip: Black Polymer
- Trigger: Flat Face
- Safety: No Manual Safety
- Slide Finish: Melonite
- Country of Origin: Croatia
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Springfield Armory Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty is issued by Springfield, Inc., d/b/a Springfield Armory, an Illinois corporation (“Springfield” or “we” or “us” or “our”) to “You” the original retail purchaser (also “YOUR”) of a Springfield product (the “Product”). This Limited Warranty gives You specific legal rights, and You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Who and what is covered by this warranty?
Springfield, Inc. warrants to You, the original retail purchaser of the Product, that the Product. Your purchase will be free of defects in workmanship or material, subject to the terms of this
How long will this warranty last?
This Limited Warranty will last and be in effect during in which YOU, the original retail purchaser owns the Product.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage or condition determined by Springfield to be caused by:
- unauthorized repairs, disassembly, adjustments, or modifications
- carelessness, negligence, misuse, or unsafe handling
- normal wear and tear
- failure to properly or reasonably store, use, or maintain the product
- hand-loaded, reloaded, remanufactured, or defective ammunition
What do you have to do for warranty service?
You must take 3 steps to get warranty service.
- Notify us by phone, email, fax, or mail
If You discover a defect in material or workmanship, You must notify us by telephone, email, fax, or mail at one of the Warranty Service Contact Points. (See below)
- Write a brief description of the defect
Please write down a brief description of the defect and how YOU experienced or discovered the defect.
- Follow the return instructions you receive from Springfield
Once we receive Your notification for warranty notice at one of our Warranty Service Contact Points, we will provide You with a shipping coupon (so that we can pay for the shipping) and instructions on how to return Your Product for service. You must follow the shipping instructions once You receive them.
- Telephone: 800-680-6866
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org