We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Secure connection, steel construction, and sleek Timber Creek style
- .750 Mil-Spec Diameter (fits most stock AR barrels!)
- Low profile design, perfect to fit under any handguard
- Steel construction
- Secured using 2 set screws (screws and roll pin included)
- Material: Phosphate Coated Steel
- Length: 1"
- Height: Sits 3/8" off of the barrel (fits under all free float handguards!)
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Packaging: Clamshell
Frequently asked questions:
Q: How can I tell what size of gas block I need?
A: The gas block size is based on the outside diameter of your barrel. The most common size is .75" (this is the military standard). If you aren't sure - use calipers to measure the diameter of the barrel, in the area where the gas block sits. Or alternatively, you can try looking up the make and model of your rifle online for more details.