Aggressive and Effective – Muzzle Brake for .223 | 5.56 AR15
MERCURY has been meticulously engineered for the .223 | 5.56 caliber to provide superior recoil reduction and neutralize muzzle rise with a smooth, balanced release of blast energy. Progressive 90º side ports vent combusting gases at intervals that spread out the recoil impulse for efficient, accurate follow-up shots. Like all Ultradyne muzzle devices, a timing nut is included for easy installation.
MERCURY is the choice for those seeking a compact, lightweight muzzle device with smooth recoil characteristics. A timing nut is included for easy installation.
PROGRESSIVE 90 DEGREE PORTS
Ultrasmooth recoil reduction and minimal shooter distraction.
100% CNC MACHINED IN THE USA
416 Stainless Steel with an ultra-rugged salt bath nitride finish.
Mercury 223 | 5.56 Technical Specs
- CALIBER .223 | 5.56 or smaller
- BARREL THREAD 1/2-28 UNEF-2B
- 416 Stainless Steel
- Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- MOUNTING Shrouded Timing Nut
- Brake Only 87 grams | 3.1 ounces
- Total 110 grams | 3.9 ounces
- Length 62 mm | 2.43 inches
- OD 22 mm | 0.865 inches
- WRENCH FLATS 3/4 inch
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Ultradyne USA Warranty
- For warranty information about any Ultradyne USA products, you can email them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 573-299-0900.
Quality muzzle brake