UTG AR15 Receiver Wedge
UTG AR15 Upper and Lower Receiver Wedge
Eliminate rattle between your AR15 receivers with this easy-to-install wedge. Fitting below the rear takedown pin, this wedge pushes on the rear of the upper receiver for a secure fit and in some cases can increase the accuracy of your AR15. The wedge is also trimmable to fit a wide variety of AR-style rifles.
This inexpensive upgrade provides stable tension for a tight-fitting AR15. Decreasing wiggle and noise, the UTG Receiver Wedge is a no-brainer for your rifle.
- Brand: UTG
- Fit: AR15
- Color: Orange
- Material: Rubber
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.