Picatinny Gas Block AR-15 Front Sight
UTG’s Super Slim Fixed Gas Block Height Front Sight mounts on AR-15 gas blocks with lower height than your upper. This high profile version of a fixed front sight mounts securely to a low picatinny gas block, with a built-in recoil lug for added strength. This sight makes a great upgrade for older-style AR-15 rifles, such as some models of the DPMS Oracle. This sight pairs perfectly with standard height rear sights.
Note: If your picatinny gas block is level with the rails on your upper, do not use this front sight. Use the standard version of the UTG Super Slim Fixed Front Sight Here.
Improved Front Sight Design
The serrations at the front and rear of the sight are likely the first things you’ll notice. These small cuts reduce glare from coming around the front post, giving you a clear view of your target. To enhance your view further, the post is compatible with aftermarket A2 front sight replacements, like this tritium post from XS Sights. Plus, the sight body has a built-in recoil lug for unfailing zero hold.
Note: UTG recommends 35 inch-lbs of torque for the side plate.
- Material: Aluminum Body, Steel Hardware
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- Length: 1.24 inch
- Width: 1.20 inch
- Height: 1.87 inch
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.