UTG Pro TBNR M-LOK Bipod – Made in USA
US Made UTG Bipod for M-LOK Handguards
The highest quality bipod UTG makes, the TBNR represents the quality you get with products made in the USA. This bipod features durable construction, with a mix of 7075-T6 and 6061-T6 aluminum for the body, with steel reinforcement and hardware for key areas. It attaches directly to 2 open M-LOK slots on your AR-15, making it an ideal addon for a free-float handguard.
Upgradable Atlas Footpads and More
One of the best features of the TBNR is its ability to swap its factory footpads. Almost any Atlas style footpads with locking detent can be installed on the TBNR, allowing you to customize the bipod to your liking. Plus, you get 360 degree panning and 19 degree tilt, both being tension adjustable. The center height is easily adjusted and locks securely, and the legs lock into 3 positions for deployment and storage.
- Material: Aluminum with Steel Hardware
- Fit: M-LOK (2 Slots)
- Feet: Rubber, Interchangeable with Atlas style footpads
- Foldable Legs: Yes, 3 position folding
- Panning: 360 degree
- Tilt: 19 degree, left and right
- 7.0in – 9.0in: 17.2 oz
- 8.5in – 11.0in: 19.0 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.