UTG Pro TBNR Picatinny Bipod – Made in USA
The Best UTG Bipod – Made in the USA
The TBNR attaches easily a picatinny rail on your AR-15, with the excellent build quality you’d expect from the US-made bipod. This bipod features both 7075-T6 and 6061-T6 aluminum, with steel reinforcement for rugged use. Choose from two different models for your desired range of center height, and mount up with your precision rifle of choice.
Upgradable Atlas Footpads and More
One of the best features of the TBNR is its ability to swap its factory footpads. Almost any Atlas style footpads with locking detent can be installed on the TBNR, allowing you to customize the bipod to your liking. Plus, you get 360 degree panning and 19 degree tilt, both being tension adjustable. The center height is easily adjusted and locks securely, and the legs lock into 3 positions for deployment and storage.
- Material: Aluminum with Steel Hardware
- Fit: Picatinny
- Feet: Rubber, Interchangeable with Atlas style footpads
- Foldable Legs: Yes, 3 position folding
- Panning: 360 degree
- Tilt: 19 degree, left and right
- 7.0in – 9.0in: 18.3 oz
- 8.5in – 11.0in: 19.7 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.