UTG Recon Flex II M-LOK Bipod
Upgraded Recon Flex Bipod with Atlas Footpads
It’s not often that a bipod gets a sequel. But the 2-piece Recon Flex II offers better utility, form factor, and capacity for upgrades over the original offering. This bipod attaches to the 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock positions of your M-LOK handguard, giving a wide base when deployed and an integral look. The rubberized feet also interchange with Atlas style footpads with locking detents.
A Sleeker, Easier to Use Recon Flex
The first thing you notice looking at the Recon Flex II is the look – its form factor is reduced, while retaining and upgrading many features of the original. It still takes 2 M-LOK slots, but the 5 position legs are easier to manipulate, and have more solid lockup. The leg extensions also have a ring for automatic deployment, making deployment much easier than the original version.
- Material: Aluminum with Steel Hardware
- Fit: M-LOK (2 Slots)
- Feet: Rubber, Interchangeable with Atlas style footpads
- Foldable Legs: Yes, 3 position folding
- 7.0in – 9.0in: 11.25 oz
- 9.0in – 12.0in: 12.28 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.