UTG Recon Flex M-LOK Bipod – 8.0 Inch to 11.8 Inch Center Height
Magpul Aluminum Picatinny Rail Section for M-LOK - 5 Slot
Tall Two-Piece Bipod – Attaches Directly to M-LOK Handguards
This high-rise model of the UTG Recon Flex bipod features a tall center height, ranging from 8″ to 11.8″ from the ground. With two legs that attach via M-LOK to the sides of your free-float handguard, the Recon Flex becomes part of your rifle, not just an addon. Stow the legs in a rearward or forward orientation, and quickly deploy by pulling down on the locking retainer rings.
The Bipod for the Modern AR-15
Many AR-15s are moving to free-float handguards for a reason: it often results in lighter weight, and better accuracy. For those long-range shots, having the right bipod with a broad base is key. The Recon Flex delivers on both points, with a design that takes advantage of the most popular configurations of America’s rifle.
- Directly Attaches to M-LOK® Handguards at the 3 and 9 O’clock Positions
- Ergonomic Spring Loaded Slide Locking Ring for Quick and Effortless Bipod Deployment
- Lightweight Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction Finished in a Matte Black Anodize
- Versatile Bidirectional Bipod Legs with 5 Posi-lock Positions for Use on Different Firearms with Varying Height Clearance and Mounting Real Estate
- Fully Adjustable Legs with 5 Precut Extendable Lengths and Flexible In-between Positions Lockable via Thumb Wheel
- Equipped with Textured Nonslip Rubberized Foot Pads
- Center Height Adjustable From 8.0″ to 11.8″
- Requires the Length of 2 M-LOK® Slots Per Leg
- Material: Aluminum
- Feet: Textured Rubber
- Posi-lock: YES
- Extendable Legs: YES
- Foldable Legs: YES
- Reversible Folding: YES
- Weight: 13.7 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.