2A Armament Palouse-Lite 16 Inch M-LOK 5.56 NATO AR-15 Upper Receiver
KE Arms KP-15 Monolithic Polymer Lower Receiver with SLT Trigger and Ambi Controls - Black
Cost Effective, Super Lightweight Upper
2A Armament’s Palouse-Lite upper saves on weight dramatically compared to other complete uppers, but still has premium components. The pencil weight barrel is a super light, 416R stainless steel with a 1/8 twist, with a cryo-treated 9310 bolt for a tight lockup. Compared to 2A’s other upper receivers and handguards, these components do not have extensive machining, saving on cost. But the guts of this complete package are the real deal, and ready to drop in on your AR-15 lower.
- 2A Palouse-Lite Forged Upper Receiver – CNC machined 7075-T6 “slick side”, mil-spec port door, M-4 feed ramps.
- 2A Full Mass Bolt Carrier Group – 8620 machined body with QPQ process, 9310 machined bolt, cryogenically treated, MPT, QPQ.
- 2A Barrel – 16 lightweight profile, 416-R stainless steel, mid-length gas system, 5.56 chamber, 1:8 twist, 1/2×28 thread, QPQ.
- 2A Gas Block – .625″, stainless steel, nitride coated.
- 2A T3 Compensator – Stainless steel, nitride coated.
- 2A Builder Series Handguard – 6061 extrusion, 15″ MLOK, Aluminum barrel nut and mounting screws.
- Milspec Charging Handle
- Only 3lbs 5.6 oz total weight
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- Barrel Twist: 1/8
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Profile: Lightweight Pencil
- Gas System: Midlength
- Muzzle Threads: 1/2×28
- Gas Block Diameter: .625″
- Overall Length: 24.5″
- Weight: 3lbs 5.6 oz.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
2A Armament does not have a storefront and is not open to the public. Please do not send ANY returns or repairs without first contacting 2A Armament’s support staff via email at email@example.com. Any packages received without the proper return authorization will immediately be returned.
7545 S. Eisenman Rd
Boise, Idaho 83716
For the FASTEST customer support or FFL request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. They typically reply within 24 hours.
If you would like to call 2A Armament, be advised that they are rarely near the phone and will call you back at their earliest convenience. 208-344-5465