8 Ounces Buffer Kit For 9mm, 40S&W, and 45ACP Carbines To Reduce Recoil
This Angstadt Arms Buffer Kit is a complete drop-in replacement that works flawlessly with blowback AR-9 style firearms chambered in 9mm, 40S&W, and 45ACP. The buffer weighs 8 ounces and is constructed from steel with a Manganese Phosphate finish.
The buffer is made with extra weight to help reduce recoil by slowing down the bolt during the cycling process.
Complete 9mm or 45acp Buffer Kit
The Angstadt Arms Buffer Kit assembly kit is compatible with both GLOCK(R) and Colt(R) style magazines. This buffer is tough enough to withstand the abuse of blowback 9mm or 45acp firearms and features a dedicated buffer spacer to limit overtravel of your 9mm bolt carrier.
This complete 9mm AR-15 buffer kit gives you everything you need to get your 9mm or 45acp AR-15 running smoothly which includes a 9mm buffer and carbine buffer spring.
- Complete drop-in 9mm AR-15 buffer kit
- Compatible with 9mm, 40S&W and 45ACP
- Includes buffer and carbine spring
- Steel construction
- Carbine length spring
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Length: 4”
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Angstadt Arms Warranty Information
Subject to terms, conditions, and limitations outlined below, Angstadt Arms, LLC products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty is valid only for products purchased and used in the United States of America.
- Defective items will be repaired or replaced (with the same or comparable quality model) at our discretion.
- Damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse, alteration of the product, corrosion, fully automatic use, normal wear and tear, unreasonable use, or use of reloaded or other nonstandard ammunition is not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear of any parts, including metal, wood, plastic, rubber, and other materials surface finish.
- Altering or modifying parts is dangerous and voids the warranty.
- In the event of a warranty repair, please complete a support ticket to speak with a company representative before shipping your firearm for service.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Angstadt Arms .40/.45 AR Pistol PCC AR 15 Buffer Kit with Spring - 8 oz.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.