EGW Trijicon RMR and Holosun 407C/507C Rear Sight Dovetail Red Dot Mount for Various Handguns
Trijicon RMR and Holosun 407C/507C Rear Sight Dovetail Red Dot Mount for Various Handguns
If you want to mount your Trijicon RMR or another red dot sight that uses the same footprint on your gun, the EGW Dovetail Rear Sight Mount is an easy and convenient way to do it without permanently modifying your handgun. By simply removing the rear sight on your gun and replacing it with this mount, you can mount your RMR red dot sight and enjoy a more accurate and easier shooting experience. The best part is that you can take this mount off and replace your rear sight at any time.
Made from high-strength 7075 aluminum, which is known to be used in aerospace and military applications for its durability and resistance to wear and tear. The matte black hard coat anodized finish on the mount adapter provides an additional layer of protection against scratches, scuffs, and other types of damage. This finish is designed to withstand the harsh conditions that firearms are exposed to, such as extreme temperatures, moisture, and impact.
The compact size of this mount allows it to fit seamlessly onto your firearm, without adding any unnecessary bulk or weight. This is particularly important for firearms that need to remain lightweight and concealable, for use in both competitive shooting and everyday carry.
All mounting hardware is included and EGW provides in-depth installation instructions to get your handgun range ready as soon as you get this mount. Expand your handgun’s accuracy and capability with this adapter.
- (2) 6-32 Flat Head Screws
- (1) 6-32 Set Screw
- 2 Flat Head Cap Screws – Provided for Trijicon RMR
- Trijicon RMR / SRO (Trijicon recommends the use of a sealing plate to prevent water from entering the RMR)
- Holosun HE407C / HE407C X2 / HE507C / HE507C X2 / HS407C / HS407C X2 / HS507C / HS507C X2
- Swampfox Kingslayer / Liberty / Justice
- Ameriglo Haven
- On some models, it may be necessary to remove the rear sight
- Install the EGW Sight Mount in the dovetail
- Tighten set screw (if applicable)
- Place the red dot sight on the EGW Sight Mount (Placing a small piece of paper between the red dot sight and the sight mount will make for easier removal and will keep Loctite off of the red dot sight.)
- Apply blue Loctite to the provided mounting screws
- Torque mounting screws to 15in/lbs
Make sure to follow these instructions carefully. Modification of your firearm may nullify the manufacturer’s warranty. We recommend that this product be installed and checked by a qualified gunsmith.
It’s important to note that these red dot sight mounts are meant to be installed from the left to the right (with the muzzle facing forward). The dovetail has a progressive taper to allow for easier installation.
If you follow these instructions, you’ll be able to easily and securely mount your red dot sight on your gun and enjoy a more accurate shooting experience.
- Brand: EGW
- Model: RMR Rear Sight Dovetail Red Dot Mount
- MPN: 49551, 49523, 49521, and 49513
- Fit: Double-Stack Glock, Springfield XD/XDM, Ruger MKI/II/III/IV, Ruger P85/90/97, and Ruger Security 9
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized