Fortis SLS Fifty Degree Ambidextrous AR 15 Safety Selector
Skeletonized Ambidextrous Safety for AR-15
The Fortis Super Lean Sport (SLS) gives you all the benefits you’d expect from a top-notch ambidextrous safety. The steel core converts from 90 degree to 50 degree throw, and the aluminum levers offer positive, tactile feedback when switching on or off. The levers are also skeletonized, allowing you to see the steel core underneath.
The anodized levers come in a variety of colors to make a flashy build, and they have a tactile grip. Both levers are retained by the RidgeKey locking mechanism, which features a cam track and a threaded detent for easy, secure installation. The SS Fifty works in any mil-spec lower receiver.
For a quick demonstration of installation, check out the video below.
- Ambidextrous 6061 T6 Aluminum selector levers
- Cutout design to see the core
- 4140 Steel selector core coated in black nitride
- Titanium nitride gold core available on black lever model only
- Medium length for optimum performance
- Built in 50 and 90 degree options
- Robust RidgeKey™ locking mechanism with no visible screws
- Strategically placed serrations to offer maximum real estate for contact
- Made in the USA
- Selector Core Material: 4140 Steel
- Selector Core Finish: Black Nitride
- Selector Lever Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Selector Lever Finish: Hardcoat anodized