Luth-AR Fixed Rifle Buffer Tube for AR-15
This A1/A2 style buffer tube from Luth-AR threads into your standard lower receiver, and can host a fixed buttstock. This classic rifle length receiver extension features 6061-T6 aluminum construction, and a hardcoat anodized finish.
If you’re looking for a complete rifle length recoil system, check out the Luth-AR fixed buffer tube assembly!
- Fit: AR-15 and AR-10 rifles
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Luth-AR Limited Warranty
- Luth-AR, LLC manufactured products are warranted for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement, at our option, are covered.
- Government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Consumable items such as gas rings, O’ rings, etc., are not warranted.
- Luth-AR, LLC complete assembled uppers will be warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after the complete upper was purchased.
- The warranty applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the complete upper. Luth-AR will pay for all warranty repairs, at no charge to the consumer. Please supply a copy of the invoice for proof of purchase.
- The use of re-load ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds initial SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by Luth-AR also voids any warranty.
- Complete uppers not assembled or built by Luth-AR are not covered by the 1 (one) year warranty.
- Please call our warranty department at (763) 263-0166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty issues.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Another quality part from AT3. Also got a Luth-AR rifle buffer spring as well.
Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your new AT3 products.