Extra Storage, Better Performance!
Having extra storage on your rifle is beneficial to keep you prepared for unexpected malfunctions. The Magpul Bolt & Firing Pin Grip Core comes very useful if you need an extra pin and firing bolt for your AR-15 or M4.
It is designed to hold one (1) standard AR15 / M4 complete bolt and one (1) firing pin that keeps it secured and self-contained in the grip core with no rattling. Having an extra bolt and firing pin keeps you prepared with whatever comes up during tactical operations.
Excellent Fit To Store A Complete Bolt And Firing Pin
Magpul Bolt & Firing Pin Grip Core has insert cores that snap in and out of the bottom of the grip. With an excellent fit to store a complete bolt, the firing pin can be attached to the side and locks securely without rattling.
The storage grip has enough room inside the storage core for some additional small parts if needed and storing an extra bolt and firing pin in the grip core also helps to keep your weapon well-balanced for better handling.
- Magpul MOE
- Magpul K2
- Magpul MIAD 1.1 AR-15
- Magpul MIAD 1.1 AR-10
- Magpul AK
- Designed for use on AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25 platform.
- Designed to hold one (1) standard AR15 / M4 complete bolt and firing pin.
- Made in the USA
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.