Extra Storage, Better Performance!
Having extra storage on your rifle is beneficial to keep you always prepared for unexpected malfunctions. If you need a spare of AA and AAA batteries for your accessories, Magpul Battery Grip Core comes very useful to store back-up batteries once they run out in tactical situations.
Designed to hold two(2) AA and two(2) AAA type batteries, it keeps your batteries self-contained and secure with no rattling that may distract you during operation.
Keep Your Extra Batteries Secured
Magpul AA/AAA Battery Grip Core has insert cores that snap in and out of the bottom of the grip. It includes a rubber cap that makes the core fully waterproof and can be easily opened with the use of the thumb.
The battery grip has enough room inside the storage core for some additional small parts if needed and storing batteries in the grip core also helps to keep your weapon well-balanced for better handling.
- Magpul MOE
- Magpul MOE+
- Magpul K2
- Magpul K2+
- Magpul MIAD 1.1 AR-15
- Magpul MIAD 1.1 AR-10
- Magpul AK
- Magpul AK+
- Designed for use on AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25 platform.
- Designed to hold two (2) AA type batteries in a self-contained, water-resistant unit.
- Included internal spacer provides rattle free storage of either (2) AAA, (2) AA, or (2) N size batteries (commonly used for EOTech sights).
- Rubber cap has two sides with marking to identify “spent” batteries and can be opened with a push of the thumb.
- Made in the USA
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This grip core is the perfect solution for stashing a spare set of AAs, AAAs, or anything else without the rattling around. The under t insert is removable so a number of items can be stored in the grip. I bought a few things from AT3 before (an AT3 BCG, LPK, etc) and I find their products to be high quality and reliable. A solid company- will be sure to look to them for future needs.
I made the mistake of buying the AA/AAA version. But i turned into something i can still use so no regrets!!
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Dave. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!