Aimpoint Micro Mount for Professional Applications
No matter what riser height you might need for your Aimpoint-pattern red dot sight, Midwest Industries has you covered. These mounts come in three heights to suit your needs and purpose, even if you’re running an AR or a helmet rig with a night vision device. The Aimpoint mounting pattern covers a great deal of optics on the market, so check the list below to see if your optic will fit on these mounts.
- Aimpoint T1/T2, H1/H2, Comp M5
- Vortex Crossfire
- Primary Arms SLx Advanced Micro Dot
- Holosun HE403, HE503, HE515
- Sig Sauer Romeo4 (Post 2016 model), Romeo5
Not sure whether you need Absolute or Lower-1/3 Cowitness with your sight? Be sure to check out our blog and see what’s right for you. If you’re looking at a solid night-vision height mount, obviously you’re looking at the tallest version here. The night vision mount is 2.33″ tall, and features a window for backup iron sights in emergencies or changing conditions.
Installation: Remove bolts from MI optic mount and install desired red dot with compatible T1/T2 Interface. Torque optic screws to manufacturer recommended specification. Slide MI optic mount onto upper receiver and torque optic mount cross bolts to 40 inch lbs.
- Lightweight, super strong, and snag free design
- Designed and tested to withstand real world use by military and law enforcement agencies.
- Night vision mount is windowed to allow use of backup iron sights under optic
- Steel cross bolts that engage stainless heli-coils for superior clamping force
- All installation tools and hardware are included
- 100 percent made in the USA with a MI lifetime warranty
- Mount Pattern: Aimpoint T1/T2
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type 3 Hard Coat Anodizing
- Absolute Co-witness: 1.4 oz.
- Lower 1/3 Co-witness: 2.2 oz.
- Night Vision: 2.7 oz.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Midwest Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Midwest Industries, Inc. stands behind every item we produce. If you are the original purchaser and a MI product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not modified or abused the item, it will be repaired or replaced for life.
- Modification or alteration to these parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties.
- We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part or parts which are returned to Midwest Industries, Inc. and are determined by Midwest Industries, Inc. to be defective.
- This warranty, made to the original owner/purchaser, is not transferable.
The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Midwest Industries Aimpoint T1/T2 Compatible Riser Mount
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.