The SBV1021 or the Spike's Tactical Dynacomp Short will make your follow up shots faster and more accurate. Get the 303 Stainless Steel option with a black Melonite finish, go for the SBV1021.
- Extreme muzzle device; Balances the direction of the muzzle blast along the vertical and perpendicular planes of the muzzle to reduce muzzle rise, while the end of the device restricts forward energy to reduce parallel recoil
- Machined from 303 Stainless Steel; Strong and durable
- Black Melonite finish; protected to last
- Ball dimpled expansion ports; For smooth expansion of gases and rapid heat dissipation
- The front of the device is 0.25" thick; Strengthened for the abuse of full auto fire
- Includes a Spike's Tactical crush washer; To keep it sealed tight
- Threaded for 1/2x28" barrels; Specific for 1/2x28"
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty; Quality backed by lifetime warranty
Material: 303 Stainless Steel
Finish: Black Melonite
Thickness at the front: 0.25"
NOTE: The Short model will not bring a 14.5" barrel to legal (non-NFA) length when pinned.