Excellent ergonomics and the superior strength of rugged advanced military grade polymer shape the Troy Battle Ax Pistol Grip. Refined angling sets your hand close to the receiver and leads your arm and shoulder into a high-comfort, high contour zone. Shortened length ensures you get a perfect grip every time. Aggressive scale pattern keeps the shooter’s hand in place. Fits M4, M16/AR15 and FN SCAR rifle Made in the U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact Troy for more information to start the process.
Return Warranty of Defective Products:
- All Troy products are manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials.
- All Troy products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship.
- Troy will repair or replace a defective product (or part/component).
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, part, or component.
- Troy will determine in its sole and exclusive discretion whether to repair or replace a product, part, or component.
- Troy also reserves the right to determine the means and materials by which such repair or replacement will be made.
- All defective product returns must be pre-authorized by Troy customer service and be accompanied by an RMA Number.
- You must contact customer service to receive an RMA Number prior to returning any product.
- You must have your original purchase paperwork, including your receipt or other proof of purchase, and be willing to provide these documents to Troy.
- This warranty and return of defective goods policy applies to all purchasers, including but not limited to dealers, distributors, and retail customers.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
This is the second troy cqb I
have bought. It is lower price thru at3. This is the perfect fit for my hands, grip angle is also better. Best grip I have used, better than other popular makes.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, MRL. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
This is my second Troy grip. The first went on a pistol caliber carbine and, I really liked the way the grip felt when changing magazines. One of my other ARs was biting my middle finger, at the gap where the trigger guard attaches, during magazine changes. I had finally had enough. Yeah, I could have just worn gloves but, I ordered another Troy grip instead. Problem solved and, gloves not necessary.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Michael. We're so glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Researched many grips and found this one.
Great company with good prices and fast shipping.
The grip turned out to be exactly what i wanted and feels great with or without gloves.