Complete UTG Buffer Assembly – Add Your Own Stock
This receiver extension kit from UTG comes with a buffer tube, buffer spring, 3.0 oz carbine buffer, castle nut, and endplate. Whether you’re upgrading an older rifle or starting fresh on a stripped lower, this kit allows you to customize your build with reliable, US-made components. Have your choice between Black and Flat Dark Earth finishes, and add whatever mil-spec stock you choose.
Excellent Fit and Finish
The included buffer tube in this kit is precisely turned for a durable connection into your lower receiver. The tube also features a mil-spec diameter, for secure fitment with the avariety of AR-15 stocks available on the market. The quality you receive in this kit is great for any build, and it’s nice and friendly on the wallet, too.
- Buffer Tube Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Buffer Tube Finish: Hardcoat Anodizing or FDE Cerakote
- Buffer Tube Diameter: Mil-spec (accepts most AR-15 sliding stocks)
- Buffer Weight: 3.0 oz (Standard carbine weight)
- Total Weight: 9.3 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Easy to assemble and it looks great
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.