Your AR-Stabilization Tool For Ultimate Accuracy
The Caldwell AR Tactical Bipod is a premium quality AR-stabilization accessory that will help you land accurate shots down range without worrying about failure or warping. It features a quick attach system to securely install on any Picatinny rail.
This Bipod is designed with built-in systems for both pivot and cant movements that give the shooter maximum range of alignment without having to reposition the bipod. It has a unique internal spring system which is both low profile and quiet.
Unique Leg Adjustment Mechanism
The Caldwell AR Shooting Bipod features a unique leg adjustment mechanism that delivers fast and secure” no-wobble height positioning. The rubber feet also ensures a good grip on all surfaces so you can always have the range of motion that you need while shooting.
It is lightweight and constructed from durable anodized aluminum which is available from sitting or prone models.
- Quickly attaches/detaches to any Picatinny rail
- Lightweight and durable anodized aluminum construction
- Fully adjustable with fold up legs
- Tilts and pans
- Lockable legs
- Features 18 degrees of available cant (tilt) in either direction and rotates left or right 20 degrees” without repositioning bipod legs
- Application: AR
- Attachment Type: Picatinny
- Shooting Position: Prone/Sitting
- Height(Prone): 7.5″ to 10″
- Height(Sitting): 14.5″-30.5″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
BTI Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. (BTI) products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Any such defects for which BTI receives written notice by the original retail purchaser will be remedied within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the covered products as provided herein.
- BTI will, at its option, repair or replace without charge, except for transportation costs, covered products that are defective in either materials or workmanship that have been used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Warranty claims (in writing) and the product or part thereof concerned should be delivered, postage prepaid. In addition, a copy of the bill of sale indicating the date of purchase must be included. Please include your physical address, phone number, and email address.
- BTI will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, defective or improper ammunition and/or propellant, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use, commercial use, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and/or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.