Caldwell DeadShot Rear Rest
Caldwell DeadShot Rear Rest
The Caldwell, DeadShot Rear Rifle Rest is a water-resistant and durable shooting bag that can be used to get stability on any shooting surface. This rest is a versatile and steady shooting system that can be set up in seconds, making it perfect for both hunters and range shooters who want consistently accurate shots.
Rest your stock on this and focus on other factors that influence accuracy like breathing, trigger pull, and other elements of precision shooting.
The DeadShot Shooting Bag is the industry standard for quality and functional rifle rests. It is built to last and is made with high-quality materials that can withstand the wear and tear of frequent use. The bag is also easy to carry around and can be used in a variety of different shooting positions.
It is a great inexpensive investment for shooters who want to improve their accuracy and shooting comfort to the next level.
- Brand: Caldwell
- Model: Rear Rifle Rest
- MPN: 640721
- Material: Polyester
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Dimensions: 5″ L x 5″ W x 4.5″ H
- Color: Green/Black
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
BTI Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. (BTI) products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Any such defects for which BTI receives written notice by the original retail purchaser will be remedied within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the covered products as provided herein.
- BTI will, at its option, repair or replace without charge, except for transportation costs, covered products that are defective in either materials or workmanship that have been used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Warranty claims (in writing) and the product or part thereof concerned should be delivered, postage prepaid. In addition, a copy of the bill of sale indicating the date of purchase must be included. Please include your physical address, phone number, and email address.
- BTI will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, defective or improper ammunition and/or propellant, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use, commercial use, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and/or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.