Faxon Firearms Match Series – 16 Inch AR 15 Heavy Fluted Barrel – .223 Wylde – 416R – 5R – Nitride – Nickel Teflon Extension
Stainless Accuracy, Nitride Durability, and Faxon Quality
Faxon’s Match Series barrels are ideal for building any AR for long-range accuracy and long-term durability. Most 416-R barrels don’t have much protection in the bore, leading to shorter barrel life than typical barrels. But Match Series Barrels from Faxon are unique with their QPQ finish, providing added resistance to corrosion and less friction down the bore, prolonging barrel life. The bore itself features 5R hybrid rifling, with lands opposite of grooves and reduced sharp angles that reduces jacket deformation, increases velocity, and easy makes cleaning easy. The chamber is .223 Wylde, providing the best accuracy possible with any 5.56 NATO or .223 Remington load you have available. Better accuracy through less bullet jump, but fully and individually MPI tested for your safety. After rigorous testing, the barrels are Nitride treated inside and out, locking in the bore, improving barrel life, and keeping the elements at bay.
The extension is coated in Nickel Teflon which maintains incredible dry lubricity, corrosion resistance, and with the coating, tightens up fit between the extension and receiver – again improving upon accuracy. Combined, the Match Series of barrels are ready for when duty calls or the buzzer beeps with unrivaled performance value.
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless
- Barrel Type: 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: .223 Wylde
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Profile: Heavy Fluted
- Barrel Gas System: Mid Length
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1″
- Barrel Extension: M4 – Nickel Teflon Coated
- Barrel Weight: 1.71 Lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- Polished 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.