Faxon Firearms Match Series 18 Inch Heavy Fluted 6.5 Grendel Barrel – 416R – 5R – Nitride – Nickel Teflon Extension
Durable & Reliable 18 Inch Heavy Fluted Barrel For 6.5 Grendel Rifles
The Faxon Firearms Match Series 18 Inch Heavy Fluted 6.5 Grendel Barrel is an outstanding upgrade to achieve long-range accuracy and long-term durability, while providing a lightened profile. It features opposite grooves and reduced sharp angles that reduce jacket deformation increasing velocity and easy cleaning.
It is made of durable 416-R Steel and coated with Salt Bath Nitride inside and out providing added resistance to corrosion and less friction down the bore that effectively prolongs the barrel’s reliability.
Unique Heavy Fluted Design To Dissipate Heat
The Faxon Firearms Match Series 18 Inch Heavy Fluted 6.5 Grendel Barrel features a unique heavy fluted design that not only looks great but also dissipates barrel heat to resist distortion to allow the shooter to take full advantage of the potential of the 6.5 Grendel caliber.
It also allows better projectile velocity and makes for an easier-to-clean bore than a traditional rifling pattern. These barrels are manufactured 100% in-house and go through rigorous testing to ensure durability and optimum accuracy.
Note: This barrel is 6.5 Grendel Type 2. Be sure to use a compatible 6.5 Grendel Type 2 BCG.
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Type: 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 6.5 Grendel Type II
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Barrel Profile: Heavy Fluted
- Barrel Gas System: Mid
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:5/8-24
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1″
- Barrel Extension: M4, Nickel Teflon Coated
- Weight: 1.81 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Recessed Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Bought the 18" Faxon fluted Match grade barrel to complete a 6.5 Grendel build. The gun turned out extremely light and even more accurate. Love it!
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.