Faxon Firearms Match Series 20 Inch Big Gunner 6.5 Creedmoor Barrel – 416R – 5R – Nitride – Nickel Teflon Extension
Versatile & Lightweight 20 Inch Barrel For 6.5 Creedmoor Rifles
The Faxon Firearms Match Series 20 Inch Big Gunner 6.5 Creedmoor Barrel is a lightweight barrel for a full-power rifle round, achieving high velocity while saving on weight. The 416R stainless steel construction allows this barrel to achieve high accuracy, in spite of the reduced weight.
It features a medium-taper behind the gas block that optimizes the barrel to meet the Gunner brand’s high standards. It also brings the balance of the rifle back towards the shooter’s body which helps in limiting fatigue to ensure maximum versatility so you can shoot, train, or hunt all day long.
Unparalleled Durability & Optimum Accuracy
The Faxon Firearms Match Series 20 Inch Big Gunner 6.5 Creedmoor Barrel is crafted with 5R hybrid rifling that results in increased velocity and easier cleaning. The extension is coated in Nickle Teflon which enhances dry lubricity and corrosion resistance while also creating a tighter, more secure fit.
Faxon’s Gunner profile combines the durability of the Gov’t profile with the weight savings and maneuverability of the Pencil profile. It is built from 416-R Steel and goes through rigorous testing to ensure durability and optimum accuracy.
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Type: 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 20
- Barrel Profile: Big Gunner
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24 TPI
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: DPMS LR-308 Compatible – NP3 Nickel Teflon Coated
- Barrel Weight: 2.59 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Polished 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.