Geissele Automatics Super Precision Lower 1/3 Cowitness Mount for Trijicon MRO
AT3™ RCO™ Red Dot Sight with Circle Dot Reticle
Geissele Super Precision MRO Mount
This Geissele Super Precision MRO mount provides a Lower 1/3 Cowitness with standard AR-15 iron sights. This durable mount features 3 shear lugs for rigidity, and clamps to your rifle with 1,400 pounds of force to ensure zero retention. This mount comes in Black and Geissele’s signature Desert Dirt Color, and works with all MRO models and the AT3 RCO red dot sight.
The Trijicon MRO mounting standard provides great rigidity, and mostly includes Trijicon products. Compatible sights include, but aren’t limited to:
- Trijicon: MRO and MRO HD
- AT3 Tactical: RCO
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Color: Black or DDC (Desert Dirt Color)
- Finish: Type-3 Hardcoat Anodize
- Weight: 2.1 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Geissele Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Geissele Automatics warrants its firearms, components, and tools against defects in materials and workmanship during the lifetime of the product.
- Geissele Automatics does not warrant against normal wear and tear, items consumed or expended by their normal use (including springs, pins, etc.), product misuse (including criminal misuse, negligence or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol), accidental damage, or damage caused by improper handling, unapproved modifications to the product, defective or improper ammunition, or corrosion.
- Defective accessories (e.g., scopes, suppressors, flash hiders, sights, slings, parts with glass or electronic components, etc.) may be warranted by their original manufacturers but are not covered by this warranty.
If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, Geissele Automatics will authorize your return of the product and, at its sole discretion, will:
- Repair the product, including replacement of defective parts with new or refurbished parts
- Replace the product with a product of equal or greater value.
If Geissele Automatics decides to replace a product under this warranty, Geissele will keep the product being replaced.
You must satisfy all terms and restrictions set forth in this Limited Lifetime Warranty and obtain a Return Material Authorization before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics.
Before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics, please ensure the following:
- The product has not been modified, is clean and any accessories have been removed (unless otherwise instructed by a Geissele Automatics technical support agent)
- There is no ammunition in any product or packaging
- The completed Return Material Authorization form has been placed inside the packaging
- The Return Material Authorization number has been clearly written on the outside of the packaging.
Any failure to follow these instructions could result in your package being refused and returned to you without repairs at your expense.
To obtain service, contact Geissele Automatics at email@example.com or 610-272-2060.