Luth-AR .308 Rifle Buffer Spring for AR-10/LR308
Luth-AR Rifle Buffer Spring for AR-10/LR308
The Luth-AR Rifle Buffer Spring for AR-10 style rifles fits perfectly into A1/A2 style buffer tubes. Featuring tempered spring steel construction for longevity, this spring makes a great replacement or backup component for your AR battle rifle. For a complete 308 recoil assembly, check out the Luth-AR Fixed .308 Buffer Tube Kit here!
- Fit: AR-10/LR308
- Material: Tempered Spring Steel
- Length:13 inches
- Coils: 38
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Luth-AR Limited Warranty
- Luth-AR, LLC manufactured products are warranted for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement, at our option, are covered.
- Government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Consumable items such as gas rings, O’ rings, etc., are not warranted.
- Luth-AR, LLC complete assembled uppers will be warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after the complete upper was purchased.
- The warranty applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the complete upper. Luth-AR will pay for all warranty repairs, at no charge to the consumer. Please supply a copy of the invoice for proof of purchase.
- The use of re-load ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds initial SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by Luth-AR also voids any warranty.
- Complete uppers not assembled or built by Luth-AR are not covered by the 1 (one) year warranty.
- Please call our warranty department at (763) 263-0166 or email email@example.com for any warranty issues.