Low-Profile M-LOK Harris-Style Stud Bipod Mounting Solution
The Magpul M-LOK Bipod Mount allows for the attachment of most Harris-style stud mounted bipods to M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends. The M-LOK Bipod Mount offers a low-profile, robust, and elegant mounting solution for the most common bipods on the market.
It utilizes direct-connect properties on the M-LOK system and let the bipod sits closer to the mounting surface than other adapters while providing superior support to the bipod for strength and stability.
Machined From Mil-Spec Anodized Aluminum
The Magpul M-LOK Bipod Mount has a max overall length of 2.33″. and compatible with other accessories that attach to traditional sling studs. It is made from Mil-Spec-anodized aluminum and features beveled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
- Low-profile M-LOK bipod mounting solution
- Includes 2 Screws and T-Nuts for mounting
- Made from Mil-spec anodized aluminum
- Bipod sits closer to the mounting surface than other adapters while providing superior support to the bipod for strength and stability
- Compatible with other accessories that attach to traditional sling studs
- Beveled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges
- Made in the U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Sturdy sleek and very easy to shoot with. I used it at 150 yards with no magnification optic and my grouping was insane. The bi pod is the only reason why. Great product.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
Worked just as expected. No problems
We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase, Christopher. We appreciate your review. -AB
I accidentally ordered the wrong mount. Tried to call and change the order but no one answers the phone. I made the part work
We are sorry that no one was available to take your call, if this is still causing an issue let us know so we can make this right for you.
We are glad to hear this worked out well for you