Midwest Industries Gas Block Height Flip Up AR15 Front Sight
Midwest Industries Combat Rifle AR 15 Rear Sight
AT3™ ALPHA Micro Red Dot Sight with Shake Awake and Cantilever Riser Mount
Midwest Industries Gas Block Height Front Sight
The Midwest Industries Gas Block Flip Up Front Sight uses a standard A2 front sight post while being taller than a typical front sight. The front sight being taller makes this perfect for an AR15/AR10 with a Picatinny gas block that sits lower that the upper receivers rail. We recommend referring to the video guide below if this front sight is for your AR.
A super smooth ball bearing pivot detent automatically locks in the raised position with locking detent. Simply press the button on the left side of the sight to unlock it and get it out of the way of an optic. This Gas Block model of flip up sights folds forward as to not interfere with any handguard mounted accessories.
- Brand: Midwest Industries
- Category: Iron Sights
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Fit: AR-15 and AR-10
- Manufacturer Model: MCTAR-FFG
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Midwest Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Midwest Industries, Inc. stands behind every item we produce. If you are the original purchaser and a MI product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not modified or abused the item, it will be repaired or replaced for life.
- Modification or alteration to these parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties.
- We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part or parts which are returned to Midwest Industries, Inc. and are determined by Midwest Industries, Inc. to be defective.
- This warranty, made to the original owner/purchaser, is not transferable.
The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.