We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Spike’s Tactical Carbine Barrel – 5.56/.223 – 16″ Length – M4 Profile
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
An accurate, proven carbine barrel made of Mil Spec MIL-B-11595E Chromoly Vanadium Alloy. Every barrel is Magnetic Particle Inspected and stress relieved to assure quality and durability.
- Made for Carbine length gas systems
- Mil-Spec M4 Barrel Extension with 22.214.171.124 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Finish
- 126.96.36.199 MIL-STD-171 Hard Chrome Chamber
- 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 Hard Chrome Bore
- 5.56mm Nato chamber
- All Chambers are Individually Checked for Head Spacing Before and After Plating
- All Barrels are Individually High Pressure Tested (HPT) and then Individually Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Finish on the Barrel Exterior
- 1/2×28 Thread Pitch
- Threads are Cut Concentric to the Bore
- Weight is 28.0oz