We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Spike’s Bolt Carrier Group M16 – Black Phosphate HPT/MPI Bolt – ST5BG01
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
The Spike’s Tactical Bolt Carrier Group for the M16 is Black Phosphated to protect it and make it last longer. Its bolts are also High Pressure Tested (HPT) and then individually Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to ensure quality. 100% compatible with AR15, M16, and M4 rifles.
- Mil-Spec 8620 tool steel M16 bolt carrier with shrouded firing pin; Mil-Spec performance using tough steel and improved performance for narrow firing pins
- Carrier has 126.96.36.199 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out with 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome bore; Protected to last and made using top notch materials
- Mil-Spec tool steel carrier key; Mil-Spec quality steel
- Carrier key is attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked per the Mil-Spec; Mil-Spec standards with grade 8 performance
- Bolts are CNC machined from Carpenter No. 158®; Top notch steel
- Bolts have 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out; Protected to last
- All bolts are shot peened per the current Mil-Spec; Metal improved for better performance
- All bolts are Individually High Pressure Tested (HPT) and then Individually Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI); Quality tested and ensured
- Tool steel extractor, shot peened, 220.127.116.11 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish, fitted with a Mil-Spec black extractor spring insert and Mil-Spec Viton o-ring; Top notch metal, improved and protected to last at Mil-Spec quality and performance
- Mil-Spec firing pin with 18.104.22.168 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome finish; Mil-Spec quality and performance with protective coating
- Mil-Spec cam pin with 22.214.171.124 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish; Mil-Spec quality and performance with protective coating
- Mil-Spec firing pin retaining pin with 126.96.36.199 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish; Mil-Spec quality and performance with protective coating
Material: 8620 tool steel, Carpenter No. 158, Chrome
Finish: Chrome, Black Phosphate