The Spike’s Tactical Bolt Carrier Group for the M16 is Black Phosphated to protect it and make it last longer. Its bolts are also High Pressure Tested (HPT) and then individually Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to ensure quality. 100% compatible with AR15, M16, and M4 rifles.
- Mil-Spec 8620 tool steel M16 bolt carrier with shrouded firing pin; Mil-Spec performance using tough steel and improved performance for narrow firing pins
- Carrier has 126.96.36.199 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out with 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome bore; Protected to last and made using top notch materials
- Mil-Spec tool steel carrier key; Mil-Spec quality steel
- Carrier key is attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked per the Mil-Spec; Mil-Spec standards with grade 8 performance
- Bolts are CNC machined from Carpenter No. 158®; Top notch steel
- Bolts have 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out; Protected to last
- All bolts are shot peened per the current Mil-Spec; Metal improved for better performance
- All bolts are Individually High Pressure Tested (HPT) and then Individually Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI); Quality tested and ensured
- Tool steel extractor, shot peened, 220.127.116.11 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish, fitted with a Mil-Spec black extractor spring insert and Mil-Spec Viton o-ring; Top notch metal, improved and protected to last at Mil-Spec quality and performance
- Mil-Spec firing pin with 18.104.22.168 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome finish; Mil-Spec quality and performance with protective coating
- Mil-Spec cam pin with 22.214.171.124 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish; Mil-Spec quality and performance with protective coating
- Mil-Spec firing pin retaining pin with 126.96.36.199 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish; Mil-Spec quality and performance with protective coating
Material: 8620 tool steel, Carpenter No. 158, Chrome
Finish: Chrome, Black Phosphate
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Spike’s Tactical Lifetime Warranty
- Spike’s Tactical products have always been designed and built to the higher standards demanded by the discriminating consumer. To clearly demonstrate that Spike’s Tactical products offer world-class quality, Spike’s Tactical offers a full lifetime warranty on all Spike’s Tactical built products. The lifetime warranty will remain in full force and effect as long as Spike’s Tactical is still in operation.
- The lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects that may render the product unsafe, inoperable, out of spec, to include cosmetic defects from the factory. Cosmetic defects are only covered for the first 10 days from the original shipping date from Spike’s Tactical. It is your responsibility to thoroughly inspect your order from Spike’s Tactical and let us know immediately if there is an issue. Cosmetic issues occurring outside the 10-day window will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- “Please note that due to the day-to-day variations of anodizing black-dye tanks, a slight variation in the color black is normal and expected.”
- Should you find any of the above issues with your Spike’s Tactical products we will repair or replace the product to meet Spike’s Tactical Industry Standards. There is no need to cut any Spike’s Tactical products into pieces should you find them to be out of spec. Although we have been known to offer to replace products cut up by a specific customer, we find that a simple phone call is a more efficient way of resolving an issue.
- Sales Tax, Shipping charges, and FFL fees are nonrefundable. If it is a Spike’s Tactical mistake we will cover shipping and FFL fees. On Non-Spike’s Tactical built products all warranties are through the original manufacturer only; no warranties are expressed or implied by Spike’s Tactical. Prices do not include shipping and handling. Florida residents add 6.5% sales tax.