Streamlight TLR RM 1 – 500 Lumen Weapon Light with Pressure Switch and Key Kit
Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target - Round Bullseye - 12" - 5 Targets
500 Lumen Compact Tactical Long Gun Light with Remote Pressure Switch
The Streamlight TLR RM 1 – 500 Lumen features an independent operating push-button and remote pressure switches to provide the security of knowing you’ll always have light during operation. This item is packaged as a complete kit offering everything you need to mount it to your long gun.
Durable & Compact Light Source
The Streamlight TLR RM 1 – 500 Lumen Weapon Light is designed for durability with a compact rail mounting structure making it a great light source for all tactical situations or survival. It promotes a low profile lighting system and offers an independent operating push-button and remote pressure switches to provide peace of mind so you can ensure your light will always activate.
Streamlight TLR RM 1 is designed with durable aircraft aluminum construction along with a black anodized finish making it lightweight and durable. It is proven to withstand all extreme conditions with an IP-X7 waterproof rating and its impact and chemical resistant engineering.
- 500 lumens; 140 m beam; runs 1.5 hours; runs 3 hours on strobe
- Features independently operating push-button switch or remote pressure switch
- Remote pressure switch exits at 90° providing improved wire routing option while preserving rail space
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Securely attaches to long guns with MIL Standard 1913 Rails
- Packaged as a kit offering everything you need to mount to your long gun (remote pressure switch kit, key kit)
- Powered by one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- IPX7; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- 3.2” (8.12 cm); 2.74 oz. (77.9 g)
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Streamlight Limited Lifetime Warranty
Streamlight warrants its products to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse, and normal wear*. We will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches, and electronics which have a 2-year warranty with proof of purchase.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Your particular Streamlight product may have a different warranty that was in place at the time of purchase. Please provide proof-of-purchase when processing a warranty claim. If you have further questions or would like to process a warranty claim, please review Streamlight’s FAQ section for locations and information about Streamlight’s service center near you, including factory information.
If you have any questions on the warranty of your Streamlight product or service, please contact us directly at 800-523-7488 / 610-631-0600.