Heavy Duty Bipod with 360 Degree Pan and Tension Adjustment
The Recon 360 offers a great set of features to have for an AR-15 bipod. The picatinny mount extends outward from the rail, pushing the legs of the bipod further forward than other bipods for better stability. This bipod also features a tension adjustment lever for fine tuning, 360 degrees of pan, and 15 degrees of tilt in any direction.
Choose from 3 options for center height, each with 5 lengths that lock easily and securely via the thumb wheel on either leg. This bipod positively locks into position, retains its height, and can be finely-tuned to ensure you have a stable platform to make accurate shots.
- Unique Tension Adjustable 360-degree Panning with Multi-axial Tilting Base to Achieve Virtually Any Desired Bipod Adjustment
- Versatile Bi-directional Bipod Folding with 5 Posi-lock Positions for Convenient Use on Different Firearms at Varying Angles
- Metal Construction with Square Steel Cross Bolt for Superior Hold on any Picatinny Rail
- Innovative Offset Picatinny Mounting Deck Frees up Handguard Real Estate
- Fully Adjustable Legs with 5 Extendable Lengths Lockable via Thumb Wheel for Enhanced Stability at Multiple Heights
- Non-slip Rubberized Foot Pads for any Terrain or Surface
- Complete with Swivel Stud Kit for Swivel Stud Mounting
- Material: Aluminum
- Feet: Textured Rubber
- Panning: Yes
- Posi-lock: Yes
- Extendable Legs: Yes
- Foldable and Reversible Legs: Yes
- Swivel Stud Mount: Yes
- Picatinny Mount: Yes
- Weight: 13.3 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Good bipod. Just is very stiff and requires 2 hands to adjust the sticks. Excited to use it on my 450 Bushmaster.
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Andrew. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
Received my bi pod today and total surprised how solidly built it is looks good on my AR and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for their first bipod .
Thanks again AT3 tactical.
Added this bipod to my build and I'm glad I did. Works great, swivels smooth and easy. The adjustable legs are perfect for the prone shots
Stout & robust bipod ready to take on what you can put it up to. My only complaint is I had to get a shorter pmag.( I ordered the 5.7 - 9) That is not a big issue to most because as we walk around the woods we do not want to carry a 30 shot mag anyway. Thanks for the fast turn around! I thought it would be stiff but found it okay. What do you want solid and snug or sloppy ad loose?
Thanks for the review! We're glad you like the Recon 360 bipod. We do recommend ordering the shorter PMAG if you're using the 5.7-9 version - it'll fit more comfortably in your pocket.
Great product and budget friendly 👍👍
Thank you for the review! We're glad you're happy with the product.