YHM ARCA Rail for MLOK Handguards – 3, 6, and 10 Inches
YHM ARCA Rail for MLOK Handguards – 3, 6, and 10 Inches
The Yankee Hill Arca Rail is a high-quality product that is perfect for those who are looking for a solid mounting surface to fit a wide range of tripod adapters and accessories. This product is made using 6061-T6 aluminum construction, which ensures that it is durable and long-lasting.
One of the key features of the Yankee Hill Arca Rail is that it is compatible with MLOK mounting systems. This means that it can be easily mounted onto any MLOK handguard, making it incredibly versatile and easy to use.
In addition to being compatible with MLOKmounting systems, the Yankee Hill Arca Rail is also compatible with the RRS Dovetail Standard. This means that it can be used with a wide range of different tripod adapters and accessories, making it an ideal choice for anyone who needs a quality and adaptable mounting solution.
The Yankee Hill Arca Rail is an excellent choice for anyone who needs a high-quality, durable, and versatile mounting solution for their tripod adapters and accessories.
- Brand: Odin Works
- Model: 3-Way Multi-Fit Bipod Mount
- Fit: MLOK
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 0.31 lb
- Dimensions: 0.85 X 3.15 X 10.50 in
- Color: Black
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Yankee Hill Machine Warranty
- YHM products are warranted for life to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any such defect for which YHM is given written notice by a customer will be remedied by YHM.
- All returns must include a copy of the RMA form.
- YHM does not warranty against products that are deemed to be damaged through unreasonable use, corrosion, neglect, or ordinary wear and tear.
- YHM products are sold “as is” and have no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- YHM reserves the right to make changes at any time and without notice to policies, price specifications or designs, to add or remove accessory materials, and to add or delete items without incurring any obligation.
- All products being returned to YHM require a pre-approved Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- Shipments without an RMA number or without an RMA Form may be refused.
- RMA numbers are valid for a period of 30 days. After that, you must call for a new RMA number.
- Please be as specific as possible with the reason for the return, otherwise, we may not be able to troubleshoot the exact problem.
- If there is no reason for the return or the description is vague, only basic tests will be performed and if no issue can be found it will be returned back to the customer in the same condition it was received.
- The customer is liable for any shipping charges for items sent to YHM.
- Products returned to YHM via C.O.D or Freight Collect will be automatically refused.
- The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges if the products are found to be non-defective.
- The RMA form must accompany the shipment and be filled out in its entirety, including Serial#, and be accompanied by an ATF Form 3 or Form 4 (if applicable).
- If the product is determined to be defective and covered under warranty YHM will pay the return shipping charge and refund the initial shipping cost from the customer to YHM.
- YHM will repair or replace products that are under warranty free of charge. Custom made products are non-refundable. If the custom product is defective, we will repair or replace the product per our discretion.
- There is a minimum labor charge of $25 plus the cost of parts to repair non-warranted issues. YHM will notify the customer with a quote before any work is performed. If the customer declines the repair, YHM will ship the product back to the customer un-repaired or will dispose of the product with the customer’s approval.
- YHM has a “no questions asked” exchange policy for items purchased directly from YHM.
- Claims for YHM products purchased through other Distributors/Dealers must be handled according to their exchange policy.
- Should the item you ordered not be to your expectations, simply return the item (unused) with a copy of the invoice within 30 days. We will do everything possible to speed your exchange. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- YHM will refund the full purchase price at our discretion for items purchased directly from YHM.
- Claims for YHM products purchased through other Distributors/Dealers must be handled according to their return policy.
- The item must be received by YHM unused, in the original packaging, and accompanied by a copy of the invoice within 30 days. We will do everything possible to speed your refund. No refunds are allowed after 30 days of the invoice date.
- After 30 days but before 90 days, returns will be issued store credit.
- Claims for YHM products purchased through other Distributors/Dealers must be handled according to their refund policy.
- Credit must be pre-approved and is not guaranteed until the product is received, inspected, and approved by the RMA Department to ensure that it meets the credit requirements.
- There is a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee for all credit returns.
- No exchanges/refunds/credits will be given after 90 days from the invoice date.