The Mount Solution For Your Burris FastFire Optics
The American Defense Mfg Burris Fastfire QD Low Mount was designed as a low-mounting quick detach solution for the Burris FastFire 1,2 and 3 mini red dot optics including the Doctor mini red dot, Vortex Viper, and the Vortex Venom Red Dot sights.
This one-piece mount, like all American Defense mounts, is precision machined from durable 6061-T6 aluminum with a hard-coat anodized finish for long service life.
Glove-Friendly Locking System
The AD-22 Burris FastFire Mount can be fully adjusted without tools to accommodate most accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems. It promotes a glove-friendly locking system ensures the mount will not move until you need to remove it, and provides an exceptional return to zero with mounted optics.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- The lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction:
- Weight: 2.00 ounces
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
ADM Lifetime Warranty
American Defense MFG, LLC products feature a Lifetime Warranty. If you break it under normal operating conditions we will replace it, PERIOD!
We will not warranty intentionally damaged or destroyed items, or products damaged by abuse or poor maintenance. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part which is returned to American Defense MFG and is determined by us to be defective.
- If warranty work is needed, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending your product in for repair.
- When shipping an item back for warranty work, please include a completed Returns Form with the product stating the issue that you have experienced with it.
- Warranty Repair may take up to two weeks, not including shipping times.
- Only use the supplied Vibra-Tite on all screws used on American Defense mounts. Do Not use Loctite, this will void the warranty.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Second one bough in many years. First one bought over 10 years ago supports a Harris Bipod, interchangeably for my 10/22 and AR15. Second one supporting a Fastfire redot on my Ruger MK2. Excellent choice for increasing accessory utilization across many platforms.