We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Elftmann Tactical Service Trigger
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Ready for your Workhorse AR – Adjustable Pull Weight and Maximum Reliability
The ELF Drop-In service Trigger has been built for law enforcement and military duty. The only AR-15 trigger using aerospace grade sealed bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. The exclusive .043 double double wound polished piano wire hammer spring ensures full ignition of any ammo including .308 and 7.62×39. Pull weight from 4lbs to 7lbs is so easy to adjust it can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver. A second-to-none AR-15 drop-in trigger system that is strong and light, made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins. The Service trigger may be ordered with a curved or straight shoe.
The amazingly short takeup, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero over-travel can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. Adjustability puts you in charge based on your preference. If you are looking for the finest adjustable trigger for your service AR-15 platform, this is the trigger system for you.
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Adjustable from 4lbs to 7lbs without removing from lower
- Exclusive double double wound hammer spring and heavy hammer ensure proper ignition of any ammunition
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!