FAB Defense RBS AR-15 Folding Rear Back-Up Sight
Get a cool deal on this item for AT3’s Tax Season Sale! No discount code needed!
FAB Defense FBS AR-15 Folding Front Back-Up Sight
Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target - Round Bullseye - 12" - 5 Targets
Advanced, Low-profile & Durable Auxiliary Rear Back-Up Sight
The FAB Defense RBS Rear Back-Up Sight is an advanced, low-profile, and durable, auxiliary rear sight that can be readily mounted on any 1913 Picatinny rail, making it ideal for use on M4/AR-15/M16, TAVOR platforms, and on the FAB Defense(R) KPOS.
It is made from extremely durable and lightweight high-grade polymer that can be used as a primary or back-up sight and works accurately in conjunction with any front back-up sight or other optics.
Ergonomic Angel-Wing-Shaped Front Shroud
The FAB Defense RBS Rear Back-Up Sight has an ergonomic angel-wing-shaped front shroud that helps center the image with any rear sight. It can be used with any front sight but has been designed to provide an extreme optical advantage when paired with the FAB Defense® FBS Front Back-up Sight.
The RBS creates a precise optical tunnel that ensures more accurate aiming and faster target acquisition. It also features an instant spring-locked deployment mechanism so it will not slip, break or deform and allows easy and rapid elevation adjustments with positive detent locking with no tools required.
- Can be used as a primary or back-up sight
- Ergonomic angel-wing-shaped shroud helps center the image with any front sight, and when used with a matching FAB Defense® FBS Front Back-up Sight, it creates a precise optical tunnel that ensures more accurate aiming and faster target acquisition
- Dual apertures are 3mm for longer eye relief mounting, low light, and faster target acquisition; and 1.5mm for shorter eye relief mounting and greater accuracy; each is instantly selectable to match conditions
- Low folded profile is smooth and inconspicuous, and will not snag on gear, webbing, or brush
- Instant spring-locked deployment mechanism will not slip, break or deform
- No tools needed for easy, rapid windage adjustments, with positive detent locking
- Made of extremely durable high-grade polymer and metal
- All 1913 Picatinny rails
- Weight: 30 gr
- Width: 32 mm
- Height: 14 mm
- Length: 52 mm
- Height (open / deployed): 42 mm
- Length (open / deployed): 30 mm
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Fab Defense Limited Lifetime Warranty
- FAB DEFENSE warrants to the original end-user/customer that the products specified below are free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- Subject to the provisions, conditions, and limitations set forth below, FAB DEFENSE will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any part of its products found and proven to be defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials or damage due to harsh service conditions.
- FAB DEFENSE will provide repair parts or replacement products on an exchange basis, and such parts shall be either new or refurbished, provided they are functionally equivalent to new parts.
- In the event that FAB DEFENSE is unable to repair or replace the defective product, it will refund the current value of the product at the time the warranty claim was made.
- This limited lifetime warranty shall not cover any damage inflicted on this product as a result of improper installation, accident, abuse, misuse, natural disaster or modification. This lifetime warranty shall not apply to any product that had been sold as used/second-hand or that had been resold.
- This limited lifetime warranty shall not extend to any product or damage to a product caused by failure to follow the instruction manual, through abuse or misuse or improper usage of the products.