Anderson 18″ Mid-Length .308 WIN Gen 2 AR-10 Barrel
Anderson 18″ Mid-Length .308 WIN Gen 2 AR-10 Barrel
The 18″ AM-10 Gen 2 Barrel is a high-quality, reliable option for any AR-10 rifle build. Measuring 18 inches, this barrel is a great length for a general-purpose rifle suitable for a wide variety of purposes due to the barrel not being too long and heavy for patroling or too short to make longer shots. This barrel is made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, ensuring durability and longevity. The Nitride finish provides excellent resistance to wear and corrosion, making it a great choice for a variety of environments.
This barrel contour is a government profile, providing a balance of weight and accuracy. The twist rate is 1:10, which is ideal for a wide range of bullet weights and types. The barrel also features M4 feed ramps, which help to ensure the smooth feeding of ammunition into the chamber.
The gas system length is mid-length, which is a popular choice for many shooters due to a smooth recoil impulse and consistent reliability. The gas block diameter is .750 inches, which is a common size for most AR-15/AR-10 barrels. The thread pattern is 5/8-24, which is compatible with a variety of muzzle devices and suppressors.
The 18″ AM-10 Gen 2 Barrel is a great choice for any rifle build. With its high-quality construction, versatile design, and easy acquisition, it is a top pick for many gun enthusiasts.
- Brand: Anderson
- Model: 18″ Mid-Length AR-10 Barrel
- MPN: B2-L004-AN02
- Fit: AR-10 and LR-308
- Caliber: .308 WIN/7.62 NATO
- Length: 18″
- Gas System Length: Mid-Length
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Barrel Profile: Government
- Thread Pitch: 5/8×24
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Finish: Nitride
- Weight: 4 lbs
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Anderson Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Anderson Manufacturing warrants to the original purchaser of its products that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the entire time that the product is owned by the original purchaser.
- The original purchase must be in the United States. The sole and exclusive remedy is limited to repairing or replacing, at our option, any product manufactured by Anderson Manufacturing that is determined to be defective.
- Any defective product will be remedied by Anderson Manufacturing or its authorized representative without charge, other than freight and insurance charges for the return of the product.
- If we send you a new product, we will keep the defective one.
Anderson Manufacturing will not be responsible for defects, malfunctions or required repairs resulting from:
- Improper assembly of a firearm using Anderson Manufacturing parts, using parts not manufactured by Anderson Manufacturing or using incorrect components.
- Damage or breakage to Anderson Manufacturing parts during assembly by the purchaser, such as stripping threads, cracking parts due to overtightening or snapping trigger guard ears due to improper installation.
- Unauthorized or improper modification or alteration.
- Improper repair or disassembly.
- Careless handling, abuse, neglect, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Unreasonable use, i.e., use of the products under conditions more severe than those for which they were designed and intended.
- Normal wear, tear, and/or corrosion.
- Use of defective or improper ammunition including remanufactured ammunition.
Note: All liability is excluded if the instructions in the Anderson Manufacturing Operation and Safety Manual are not fully observed.
- Firearms or parts that are returned to Anderson Manufacturing for service that is not covered by the Warranty will be evaluated to determine if the service is to be charged a fee.
- We will notify you by email or phone of the fee to be charged for the repair. If you approve the work by return email or phone, you must provide a credit card number (together with the name on the card, the expiration date, the CVV and the billing zip code) to cover the cost of the repair.
- The following charges may apply to repair service:
- Evaluation: $30
- Cleaning: $50
- Labor: $50
- Replacement parts: Cost of parts
- Shipping: UPS shipping charges
- All warranty returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).
- When we receive the Repair and Return Form, we will send you an RMA Number by email (or by phone, fax, or mail if you did not provide an email address).
- After you receive the RMA Number, you ship the product back to us.
- The product must be shipped in a protective box. The product should be wrapped in bubble wrap or other similar packaging material to prevent movement and damage in the box while in transit.
- Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- You are responsible for proper return packing. Anderson Manufacturing is not responsible for damage caused in transit. We recommend you insure the package.
- Make sure any firearm is not loaded.
- We will respond within a reasonable time after receipt of the written notice and delivery of the product to us.
Send your return via USPS or UPS to:
Service and Warranty, RMA#_____ (your RMA#)
1743 Anderson Blvd. Hebron, KY 41048
Fax # 859-689-4110