We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
NcStar Red Laser Sight with 3W Light Combo – AQPFLS
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Red Laser Sight/3W Light Combo
– Fully integrated flashlight and laser combination
– Aluminum and Reinforced Nylon construction
– Ambidextrous momentary or constant-on switch
– Specifically designed rear switch controls laser only, flash light only, or simultaneous modes
– Fully adjustable, 635-655nm Red Laser Beam – Quick release system attaches to most Weaver style/Picatinny rails
– 3 watt ultra-bright LED with 120 lumens peak out put
– Powered by 2 CR123A Lithium Type Battery (included)
– Dimensions (inches): 3.4L x 1.4W x 1.9H
– Weight: 4.0 oz. (with batteries)
Have Questions About this Product?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this for a 9 mm carbine with a P rail, it wouldn't fit on the rail. Then saw it was for a weaver/p rail. I put it on my dresser drawer pistol and it fit fine. I thought it may be visible outside but not, took it to range yesterday , and could only see it less than 5 feet away.