We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
AT3™ 4xRDM™ 4x Red Dot Magnifier with Flip-to-Side Mount
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Go from fast up close to precise at long range, with AT3’s new 4x Magnifier with QD Mount
Experience the latest and greatest AT3 Red Dot Magnifier, with a new Quick Detach mount and a crystal-clear 4x magnification for any AT3 Red Dot Sight
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 4X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just push the button and flip the magnifier over.
- Spacers are included for Absolute and Lower 1/3 Cowitness Red Dot Sights – whatever your sight height, the magnifier will work!
- The Quick Detach Mount means you don’t need to carry extra weight if the job doesn’t demand it – just flip the lever to add or remove
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with positive locking mechanism, made of durable 6061 T6 aluminum matte anodized finish
- Shockproof optic is built to withstand recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
Important fit note:
This magnifier is designed for use with the AT3 RD-50 PRO and LEOS Red Dot Sights, as well as many other sights that use riser mounts. The included spacers correspond to most “Absolute Cowitness” and “Lower 1/3 Cowitness” riser heights for red dot sights. Installation of either spacer is simple, and allows you to have more accurate
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Height: 1.4in from the base center of optic (Absolute Cowitness). With use of spacer, height is 1.57in
- Eye Relief: 2.5 in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.6in
- Weight: 12oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum
- Included in the box: QD flip to side mount, 4X magnifier, Hex key, Stamped Wrench, Lens Cleaning Cloth, Spacers, and mounting screws
Have Questions About this Product?
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I originally ordered the 3x. I liked the optic a lot, just the swivel mount was garbage, so I returned it. I have to say that AT3 was very good during this process. Then I saw the 4x had a better mount lime what I wanted, so I ordered one. I have to say the mount t is very good and solid, I like the button to release the swivel, but the optic is sub par. It's clear enough, but it has an extremely small sweet spot to get a full view, which happens to also be about 1 inch from it. So much for a 2.5 inch eye relief! Also, when mounted behind a Leos red dot, the closest I could get it was almost 1/2 inch away--- the next closest slot in rail made it hit the Leos. I like my Leos, but am very disappointed with this thing. Will be returning.
While I have not been to the range yet to try out the 4x magnifier, here is my thoughts so far.
Taking the magnifier out of the box, I noticed the packaging was superior and kept any potential damage at bay.
The magnifier came assembled with the absolute co-witness riser installed. I needed to install the 1/3 lower riser that came in the box to line up with my Vortex Spitfire optic. Swapping out the riser was easy to do with the included instructions and provided tools. The glass in the magnifier is crystal clear and overall build quality is top notch and on par with what you'd expect in optics costing $600.00 or more.
The magnifier installed easily to my AR-15 rail and feels very sturdy. The only thing I noticed was there was a slight amount of play in the pivoting part where the magnifier is hinged. I do not expect this to affect the long term use of though.
Living just 20 miles away from AT3 Tactical's location, I ordered the item on a Tuesday morning and it was waiting in my mailbox the following afternoon.
While I don't have any range time yet, I expect this magnifier to give me great service similar to the LEOS red dot optic that is on my other rifle.
I'm 100% satisfied with the products AT3 Tactical offers and highly recommend anyone to buy their stuff.
I know I will buy from them again in the future!
Very happy! Thank you A3Tactical
Wished it had some lense covers, but no big deal. I love it and can see my shots at 50 yards. Can't wait to try it at 100 yds. I'm using it on a 300 Blackout and can easily move it to other AR's using the quick release. Thanks for the customer service !!!