Rosco Manufacturing Purebred 16 Inch .223 Wylde Stainless Steel Midlength AR-15 Barrel
Properly Tuned Stainless Steel Rosco Barrel
The Purebred line of Rosco’s barrels offers superior accuracy with stainless steel construction, and a properly sized gas port. Where many commercial barrels are over-gassed to aid in reliability for weak ammunition, this midlength Rosco barrel is tuned for performance with full power ammunition, making it a great match for a suppressor.
This barrel has a midlength gas system for a smooth recoil impulse, a step crown for accuracy, and a nickel boron barrel extension to ensure smooth feeding. This is a high quality barrel, at a more affordable price than most of its competition in stainless steel AR-15 barrels.
The Culmination of Rosco’s Manufacturing Skill
The Purebred series of barrels was designed as the sum total of Rosco’s experience as an OEM barrel manufacturer for the AR-15 space. These barrels begin as 416R stainless steel blanks and are precision machined to give the shooter results they can see from the first rounds fired.
- 16″ Government contour
- Midlength gas system
- 1/2×28 threads with Step Crown
- 1:8 barrel twist rate
- 416R Stainless Steel
- 80 Grit Bead Blasted Finish
- Nickel Boron Barrel Extension Finish
- Compatible with standard .750″ gas blocks
- .223 Wylde chamber
- Platform: AR-15
- Barrel Finish: Bead Blasted Stainless
- Barrel Contour: Government
- Barrel Length: 16
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Caliber: .223 Wylde
- Feed Ramps: M4
- Gas Seat Diameter: .750
- Gas System Length: Midlength
- Thread Pattern: 1/2 X 28
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Weight: 27.82 oz.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Rosco Manufacturing Returns & Warranty
- Rosco Manufacturing prides itself on creating a well-made product and taking care of its customers. That being the case we will warranty against any defects stemming from manufacturing, or if you received the incorrect part.
- To be eligible for a return, the customer must contact our Customer Service/ Sales Department and make them aware of the issue first. If the issue is related to a technical matter, we will try and resolve it by troubleshooting before we exchange the product or issue a return/ refund.
- If a return is authorized, we will send a shipping label to the customer to use and send the item back to us. The item must be in the original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase in the box.
In the event that you receive a product that you changed your mind about or your build needs have changed, we will extend you the following refund policy:
- The original customer has 30 calendar days to return an item from the date they received it, with no exceptions.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging and have the receipt or proof of purchase in the box.
- We ultimately still hold the right to deny a return if terms are not met, or there are other determining factors that prompt us to deny one.
- Once we receive the item back, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received the returned item.
- We will immediately notify you of the status of your new product or refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will send you a new product or initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) minus a 10% restocking fee (depending on the reason for return).
- You should receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- Telephone: 401-228-0120
- Email: email@example.com